Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Free Teaching Videos with PlaySportsTV

Loran and I were just outside playing soccer. She loves soccer! But that got me thinking. I wondered if there were any instructional videos I could purchase or download for her, so she could improve her game. Well not right now exactly, she is only 2, but when the time comes. I was pointed to this awesome web site that has instructional videos for all sports. PlaySportsTV has over 500 free youth sports coaching and instructional pieces. They have found a fun way to introduce short teachable videos into the coaching of some favorite sports such as football, baseball, soccer, hockey, and so many more. If you are a parent trying to help your child or child trying to improve your game, check out PlaySportsTV today.

No comments: