Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I want to Visit Japan




Well it is challenge time again! This one I did for Style it Studio Blog challenge #3. Though I am not sure I want to enter it. I am a little displeased with how they judge over there. The last challenge winner, though it was a gorgeous layout, did not even use one Style it Studio piece in her Layout.. I would think that if you want to promote your site, you would want your products used. But we shall see.

Credits: Papers (Blue and Black) by Nathy Geuens from Aug Collab Kit; Photo templates, fold template, and tear template by ScrapGirls; "I" alpha from Linen Elegence by Christy Strum; "Want" alpha from Expecting Sweet Stuff: Photoshoot by CarltonLyle; "to" alpha from A fresh Start by Miller/Lim; "visit" font is tourist trap; "Japan" alpha is from Thai Silk by Christy Strum; Glitter at the top of page and Love doodle by Vera Lim

No comments: