Thursday, August 30, 2007

Looking for a House

With the move to Minnesota approaching, I am in the market for a home. But when I start to look, I always end up feeling pressured into looking at only the listings offered by that firm or even worse feeling pressured into buying when I am just not ready. And if I am not pressured into buying then my fees seem to go up each time I pay the broker a visit. Those firms better be on the look out, because there is a new firm in town, Territory Real Estate. Territory Real Estate offers exclusive buyer representation for a low flat-fee of $3995 and they ensure that their clients will never feel pressured because they pay their agents with a salary instead of a commission.
If you are looking for a new home, go ahead and check out Territory Real Estate, what is there to lose?

No comments: