Friday, August 31, 2007

The Perfect Gift

I was trying to decide today what I would get my friend for his birthday coming up. He is hard to shop for as he already has everything he wants. Then it hit me, paintball gear. He loves to play, but hates to spend money on new "toys" as he calls them.

I did a search and found a website that has great deals on paintball markers. Right now they are running a sale and they are offering free shipping as well! They have some amazing paintball gun packages that would be perfect for my gift.

After reviewing the packages, I decided that I will get him a Spyder Pilot ACS Black/Blue. This marker looks amazing! According to the website, the ACS precision spring tension recognizes obstructions before crushing balls and jamming the marker, so the action will never stop.


I can not wait to see the expression on his face when he opens his new Spyder Pilot ACS.

No comments: