Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Stephen King is at it again!

On November 21st, The Mist by Stephen King will be released in theaters across the nation. I am so excited because I am a huge Stephen King fan. I have been reading his books since I was a child. My father has a love for horror novels and he encouraged that love in me. Stephen King is not only known for novels though. His books have been made into many movies, all of them great.

For me, Pet Cemetery is my favorite Stephen King film. The idea behind the film is creepy yet interesting. To think there is a cemetery where you can place your loved ones and they come back to life. I will never forgot little Gage on the phone saying, "Hi, I love you daddy," or "First I play with Judd, then Mommy came, and I play with Mommy. We play Daddy! We had a awfully good time! Now, I want to play with YOU!" Just the thought of little gage and the scalpel gives my the goosebumps.

From the look of the new trailer, Stephen King has done it again. The Mist, long considered one of Stephen King's scariest novels is about a mist that envelops a small Maine town. Dozens are trapped inside a supermarket knowing that in the mist are horrible creatures which feed on humans. I encourage you all to take a look at the trailer there on the website. This looks to be a great addition to the Stephen King library.

No comments: