Saturday, December 8, 2007

Please Santa?

I have come to a realization that my youth is gone. Yes, I am getting up there in age!! LoL Well, my age is not that bad, but my back pain tells me other things. The many years of softball have made the easiest tasks slightly painful on my back. I would love to have one of the Massage Chairs that I see at the local mall. I love how it makes my back tingle!

I am excited to say that Human Touch has announced the addition of the HT 7450 Zero Gravity Massage Chairs to their already extensive line of massage chairs. This chair virtually reverses the adverse effects of gravity on the body! The HT 7450 has the Human Touch’s unique massage technology, called the Quad Roller System. The Quad Roller System includes four techniques that imitate those used by massage
professionals: Percussion, Rolling, Compression, and Kneading.

The massage chair is sure to make even the toughest back feel great. I wish Santa would leave one under my chair this Christmas.

No comments: